How to reduce your exposure from cellular phones!
There has been some crazy information coming to light on the dangers of cell phones. I new they had risks but nothing prepared me for the information I uncovered on my healing journey.
Did you know when you activate a phone you are not only agreeing to you being tracked and your information sold, but they slip in a legal notice about the dangers.
Direct from Apple - "To reduce exposure to RF energy, use a hands-free option, such as the built-in speakerphone, the supplied headphones, or other similar accessories." What else are they not saying?
Radio Frequency radiation has been classified as a Group 2B “possible” human carcinogen by the International Agency on Cancer. Based on the findings, and limited epidemiological evidence linking heavy and prolonged cell phone use with brain gliomas in humans. Group 2B is the same category as Lead, DDT, Chloroform, 2,4-D. Look at the graph showing temporal brain cancer exploding with each increase in cellular technology.
The industry also has a huge loop hole using terms of radio frequency radiation verses microwave radiation. Most of what we are exposed to from out phones is almost at microwave radiation.
The industry only looks at SAR value which is essentially looking at heating effect not biological. The exhaustive list of studies presents a much bigger picture of the biological effects including -
Blood Brain Barrier Leakage
Bone marrow DNA damage
Elevated blood pressure
Elevated Heart Rate
Leukemia risk increase
Liver, Kidney, Bladder damage
Reduced sperm count, sperm dna damage
Here are 10 ways to at least reduce your exposure with Cell Phones
1. Use speakerphone not any Bluetooth headsets. Wireless earbuds have extremely high radiation. The corded and airtube headphones have their own issues so I avoid them also.
2. Carry the phone away from your body. Telecom providers do warn users to keep phone 25mm from body in the legal section in your phone; therefore, your hand is still part of your body. Carry your phone in your bag or purse and away from your body in airplane mode. If you want breast cancer, then carry it in your shirt pocket; and if you want testicular or colon cancer, then wear it in your pants pocket; where soft body tissues can absorb the microwave non-ionized radiation.
3. Texting is better than talking - the initial handshake where the phone makes the connection is when it pulses with extreme radiation, 8 feet is how far away you need to be out of the radation.
4. Don't call when signal is one bar or less. The fewer bars on your phone means that it has to put out higher radiation to communicate with the tower. Don’t make calls if your battery is low. Using radiation shielding pouches with your phone turned ON in the pouch causes the phone to amp up the power searching for a signal, increasing your radiation exposure.
5. Never put a cell phone to your ear, when first initiated, they phone emits the highest level of emission (handshake) at the time of connecting to the towers. Never sleep near a cellphone, forward the number to a corded landline and power it off.
6. Keep your children away from all wireless technology. Most users are not aware that their children are more venerable to brain cancers, leukemia and heart attacks.
7. Turn off LTE, background app refresh, bluetooth and wifi antennas to lower emissions.
8. If you have your phone turned ON in your car, the phone will send high emissions as it will be trying to keep communications with towers while you are on the move and when you move out of range. In addition the radio frequencies will bounce off the metal in the vehicle.
9. Purchase a dumb phone/flip phone and disable wifi and bluetooth functions to decrease your radiation compared to a smart phone. They still emit high radiation when on a call or texting, but very low numbers when the phone is closed.
10. The safest way to use a cell phone is to forward it to a wired land line. You can keep your cell phone on airplane mode and connect to the internet using a cat 7 grounded Ethernet cable connected to a modem/router without wifi capabilities.
For more resources - https://www.kuleanaintegrativewellness.com/nnemf
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/aot/2017/5260912/ - Long-Term Structural Modification of Water under Microwave Irradiation: Low-Frequency Raman Spectroscopic Measurements
https://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Biol-Effects-EMFs-2012-NZ2.pdf - The Biological Effects of Weak Electromagnetic Fields
http://oscillatorium.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/emfmastcell083118.pdf - The Mast Cell Response
https://www.emfanalysis.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/EUROPAEM-EMF-Guideline-2016.pdf - EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2016 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11059895 - Exposure to pulsed high-frequency electromagnetic field during waking affects human sleep EEG
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22724534 - Sleep EEG alterations: effects of pulsed magnetic fields versus pulse-modulated radio frequency electromagnetic fields
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10757515 - Effects of electromagnetic field emitted by cellular phones on the EEG during a memory task
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16102863 - Is the brain influenced by a phone call? An EEG study of resting wakefulness
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16846979 - Mobile phone effects on children's event-related oscillatory EEG during an auditory memory task
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17786925 - The effect of mobile phone electromagnetic fields on the alpha rhythm of human electroencephalogram
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20005167 - Mobile phone emission modulates inter-hemispheric functional coupling of EEG alpha rhythms in elderly compared to young subjects
https://microwavenews.com/news-center/ntp-cancer-results - Cell Phone Radiation Boosts Cancer Rates in Animals; $25 Million NTP Study Finds Brain Tumors
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21873111 - Mobile phone emission modulates event-related desynchronization of α rhythms and cognitive-motor performance in healthy humans
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10580711 - Pulsed high-frequency electromagnetic field affects human sleep and sleep electroencephalogram
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S000689931500030X - Exposure to 900 MHz electromagnetic fields activates the mkp-1/ERK pathway and causes blood-brain barrier damage and cognitive impairment in rats
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15787706 - Exposure to pulse-modulated radio frequency electromagnetic fields affects regional cerebral blood flow
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16802289 - Mobile phone emissions and human brain excitability
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12464096 - Electromagnetic fields, such as those from mobile phones, alter regional cerebral blood flow and sleep and waking EEG
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12696086 - Radio frequency electromagnetic field exposure in humans: Estimation of SAR distribution in the brain, effects on sleep and heart rate
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1029/RS014i06Sp00349 - Studies of the blood-brain barrier: Preliminary findings and discussion (1975 to present)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3184892/ - Effects of Cell Phone Radiofrequency Signal Exposure on Brain Glucose Metabolism
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4930268/ - Effect of Ultra High Frequency Mobile Phone Radiation on Human Health
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18819554 - Mercury release from dental amalgam restorations after magnetic resonance imaging and following mobile phone use
https://www.chicagotribune.com/investigations/ct-cell-phone-radiation-testing-20190821-72qgu4nzlfda5kyuhteiieh4da-story.html - We tested popular cellphones for radiofrequency radiation. Now the FCC is investigating
#nnemf #cellphone #dralllielitterer #naturalhealing #Kuleana #kuleanaintegrativewellness #naturalnedicine #monasticmedicine #indigenousmedicine #naturaldoctor #naturalhealing #lownnemf #emf #mindbodyspirit #realhealing #kuleanaintegrativewellness #doctorthoughts