This is educational information on your Medical Rights. We will keep this as up to date as possible but ultimately it is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the information provided.
Your Medical Status is Protected by Privacy Rights, not HIPAA
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES CANNOT MANDATE VACCINES
EMPLOYERS AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CANNOT MANDATE VACCINES
DO YOU NEED A RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION LETTER?
Contact us to learn about getting your religious exemption letter and document packet for school, employer, medical settings, etc.
There is NO LAWFUL authority for the government, businesses, medical professionals or schools to require ANY medical intervention, including vaccines.
You have the right to NO CONSENT to any medical intervention, including masks, covid testing and vaccines.
In Florida, here are some statutes specifically relating to COVID-19:
381.00316 COVID-19 vaccine documentation.—
(1) A business entity, as defined in s. 768.38 to include any business operating in this state, may not require patrons or customers to provide any documentation certifying COVID-19 vaccination or postinfection recovery to gain access to, entry upon, or service from the business operations in this state. This subsection does not otherwise restrict businesses from instituting screening protocols consistent with authoritative or controlling government-issued guidance to protect public health.
(2) A governmental entity as defined in s. 768.38 may not require persons to provide any documentation certifying COVID-19 vaccination or postinfection recovery to gain access to, entry upon, or service from the governmental entity’s operations in this state. This subsection does not otherwise restrict governmental entities from instituting screening protocols consistent with authoritative or controlling government-issued guidance to protect public health.
(3) An educational institution as defined in s. 768.38 may not require students or residents to provide any documentation certifying COVID-19 vaccination or postinfection recovery for attendance or enrollment, or to gain access to, entry upon, or service from such educational institution in this state. This subsection does not otherwise restrict educational institutions from instituting screening protocols consistent with authoritative or controlling government-issued guidance to protect public health.
(4) The department may impose a fine not to exceed $5,000 per violation.
EXPERIMENTATION (which most of "Covid-19 is)
381.026(4)(e) Experimental research.—In addition to the provisions of s. 766.103, a patient has the right to know if medical treatment is for purposes of experimental research and to consent prior to participation in such experimental research. For any patient, regardless of ability to pay or source of payment for his or her care, participation must be a voluntary matter; and a patient has the right to refuse to participate. The patient’s consent or refusal must be documented in the patient’s care record.
The Nuremberg Code (from the National Institutes of Health website):
The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study, that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
No experiment should be conducted, where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
During the course of the experiment, the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end, if he has reached the physical or mental state, where continuation of the experiment seemed to him to be impossible.
During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgement required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
["Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10", Vol. 2, pp. 181-182. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1949.]
HOW TO REFUSE MEDICAL INTERVENTION:
1. Demand to speak to the Charge Nurse or Head Doctor.
2. Ask them to read you the PATIENT’S BILL OF RIGHTS (they should read it to YOU).
3. Have them repeat this point: “The has a right to refuse a recommend treatment or plan of care…
and is STILL entitled to OTHER appropriate care and services
4. Fill out the NOTICE OF NO CONSENT to issue to those who seek to violate your rights
5. You may NOT be discriminated against based on your religious beliefs, age, gender, ethnicity or
disability. You are PROTECTED by Federal and State Civil Law.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONSENT TO COVID-19 TESTING
Rather than start a confrontation, ask questions instead of making statements. Just make sure the facts are in your questions.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS TO RAISE ABOUT TESTING:
(1) Where is the legal authority that compels me to get tested?
(2) Why get tested if the results are inaccurate?
(3) The FDA states the tests are not accurate. Why take one?
(4) Taking an un-approved test with unknown side effects constitutes a “medical experiment”. I do not consent to participating in a medical experiment. Further, if I am compelled to undergo a test without my consent and without financial compensation, that amounts to HUMAN TRAFFICKING, which is a felony that carries a prison sentence and a fine of $500,000. Are you willing to get arrested and pay that fine?
(5) What action will you take because of the results?
(6) Who is paying for the tests?
(7) Who is getting paid FOR the tests?
(8) Forcing me to take a test is a violation of my privacy rights, protected by the 4th Amendment of the Constitution. (CLICK HERE for NOTICE OF NO CONSENT to issue to those seeking to violate your civil rights.) Are you violating my rights?
(9) I have a "Patient's Bill of Rights" that allows me to deny any medical intervention. If you are fired, you most likely won't be able to collect unemployment, are you financially able to find an employment attorney in your area to take on your case if you want to go that route?
(10) Any attempt to coerce me to undergo testing against my will and without my consent constitutes violation of these laws: FALSE IMPRISONMENT and HUMAN TRAFFICKING (California Penal Code, Section 236.1 for example states: “Any person who deprives or violates the personal liberty of another with the intent to obtain forced labor or services, is guilty of human trafficking and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for 5, 8, or 12 years and a fine of not more than five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000).