Updated: Nov 20, 2021
Does your morning start with a cup of coffee, caffeinated tea or soda? It is by far one of the worst mistakes made in today's blue lit nnEMF world. Since the effects of caffeine are compounded by the effects of nnEMF like intracellular dehydration you start to see the bigger picture. EVEN organic is poison, just less pesticides. No one wants to hear they are sedating themselves back to the stone age, but the poison is much more nefarious in its effects.
Caffeine, especially found in coffee, has many hidden effects on our biology.
- Within 10 minutes of ingesting one cup of coffee there is a 52% reduction in blood flow to the brain - https://www.kuleanaintegrativewellness.com/caffeine?wix-vod-video-id=972104399b634b23bb2b93b23d0d9f92&wix-vod-comp-id=comp-jyj689co
- Fight or flight activation for 3-6 weeks, lower IQ centers of the brain are activated as well as hormonal systems in control of aggression, violence, irrational and illogical decision making, jealousy, rage, anger, fear and paranoia
- Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers, showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson's patients and marijuana users
- Caffeine causes deficiencies in iron, calcium, magnesium, b vitamins and zinc
- Caffeine raises homocysteine levels in the blood, increasing heart attach and stroke risk
Coffee is also a Class 2B Carcinogen listed by WHO - the same as lead and DDT. California places a prop 65 warning on it. Think you should be drinking it? If the above is not enough of a reason to quit this drug then maybe this list will help -
BIRTH DEFECTS – DOWNS SYNDROME
UNNATURAL BREATHING PATTERNS
CERTAIN TYPES OF CANCER
IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
INCREASED INCIDENCE OF MUSCLE AND TENDON INJURY
"But I can't have a bowel movement without my morning cup of coffee" - well that means your liver decided to protect you as the host and dump the bowels. Not a sign of health.
"But I can't make it through the day without my coffee" - Coffee and caffeine do not give you energy, it actually steals it. It also insures you will do a job you don't like for longer.
"But I love the taste" - how many people do you know who drink it without chocolate, milk, sugar etc and say that.
Caffeine is an alkaloid occurring naturally in some 60 plant species, of which kola nuts, tea leaves, cocoa and coffee beans are the most well-known. Other natural sources of caffeine include guayusa, yerba maté, guarana berries, and the yaupon holly. Caffeine is added to many drinks including kumbutcha, soda, energy drinks etc, and is also a component of a number of pharmacological preparations and over-the-counter medicines including analgesics, diet aids, and cold/flu remedies.
Common over-the-counter drugs that contain caffeine:
Anacin Maximum Strength: 32 mg
Anacin Tablets and Caplets: 32 mg
Aspirin-Free Excedrin Caplets: 65 mg
Excedrin Extra Strength Caplets and Tablets: 65 mg
Excedrin Migraine: 65 mg
Goody's Extra Strength Tablets: 16.25 mg
Goody's Extra Strength Headache Powder: 32.50 mg
Goody's Cool Orange Powder: 65 mg
Midol Menstrual Maximum Strength Caplets: 60 mg
NoDoz Maximum Strength: 200 mg
Pain Reliever Plus Tablets: 65 mg
Vanquish Caplets: 33 mg
Vivarin: 200 mg
Common prescription drugs that contain caffeine:
Ergotamine/Caffeine Suppositories (Migergot): 100 mg
Ergotamine/Caffeine Tablets (Cafergot): 100 mg
Fiorinal Capsules: 40 mg
Fiorinal with Codeine Capsules: 40 mg
Fioricet Tablets: 40 mg
Orphenadrine Citrate, Aspirin and Caffeine (Norgesic): 30 mg
Orphenadrine Citrate, Aspirin and Caffeine (Norgesic Forte): 60 mg
Synalgos-DC: 30 mg
You can go here to see popular caffeine contents in drinks and candy - https://www.caffeineinformer.com/the-caffeine-database
Removing this poison from your life will greatly improve our health. There are simple ways you can stop the habit without the side effects.
- Increasing your intake of fresh spring or reverse osmosis water
- For some avoiding withdrawal symptoms altogether by limiting your daily caffeine consumption; if you normally drink 4 cups, drink 3, then 2, and then none. Remember if you slip up, start fresh the next day, remembering that it takes 3-6 weeks for the effects to full leave the body.
- Gradually reduce the caffeine content of your beverage; switch to half of your normal dose or decaf coffee or tea before quitting altogether.
- Replace caffeinated beverages with red rooibos or herbal teas to soothe symptoms and counteract dehydration, which can worsen headaches and withdrawal symptoms.
- Focus on getting better sleep to combat fatigue and grogginess.
- Go for a morning walk or fit in a quick workout to naturally boost your energy without caffeine.
- Get vitamin c tablets or chewables - take one every time you get a craving
- Try Black Brew to eliminate all the side effects for faster withdrawal -https://www.drnuzum.com/black-brew/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17223552?fbclid=IwAR29yQAD-Y3V583Sq5R6d5vobAfhGhHW0l5b6K1iyK_ZQFJTyffNswRzGM8 - Caffeine decreases vitamin D receptor protein expression and 1,25(OH)2D3 stimulated alkaline phosphatase activity in human osteoblast cells.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1177258/Are-wrecking-brain-Chilling-pictures-reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes-caffeine-mind.html - Chilling pictures reveal shocking effects of alcohol, cigarettes and even caffeine on the mind
https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/153/4/353/129046 - Coffee Consumption and Serum Lipids: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0895706195003371 - Interactions between dietary calcium and caffeine consumption on calcium metabolism in hypertensive humans
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2122148 - Caffeine and human cerebral blood flow: a positron emission tomography study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1356551 - Caffeine and the central nervous system: mechanisms of action, biochemical, metabolic and psychostimulant effects.
https://nyaspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb17393.x-i1 - Effects of Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate and Stress on Hippocampal Electrophysiological Plasticity
#drallielitterer #naturalhealing #Kuleana #kuleanaintegrativewellness #naturalnedicine #monasticmedicine #indigenousmedicine #naturaldoctor #naturalhealing #coffee #caffeinedangers #sedating #poison #anxiety #depression