Most people today are Vitamin D deficient. Taking it in pill form can have negative long term effects. Getting your Vitamin D from the sun is the healthiest way.
The benefits of sun exposure are:
Lowers blood pressure
Lowers resting heart rate
Lowers blood sugar
Increases cardiac output
Increases energy, endurance & strength
Increases body’s resistance to infections
Increases oxygen carrying capacity of the blood
Increases sex hormones
Increases skin's resistance to infections
Increased tolerance to stress
Building your solar callus is an important step in using the sun for healing. Set aside 6 weeks to work on building your solar callus by:
- Seeing the sunrise every morning, naked (no chemicals/lotions/makeup etc) skin and eyes (no contacts or glasses).
- Using an app like Dminder to track when to go in the sun to produce vitamin D - some locations in winter you will not be able to get any vitamin d production from the sun, best to build your levels up in summer. Your levels will stay higher eliminating your nnEMF and blue light exposures.
- Going into the sun without sunscreen during the window where DMinder shows you can produce vitamin d
- If you turn red, go in the shade or inside, then go back outside at sunset
- taking vitamin c every hour of sun exposure can help prevent burns
Additional ways of improving Vitamin D using light -
Using a Sperti Vitamin D light can help supplement
Taking a trip south in the winter to a latitude below 27 for a few weeks will help boost your vitamin d