Caffeine, especially found in coffee, has many hidden effects on our biology.
- Within 10 minutes of ingesting one cup of coffee there is a 52% reduction in blood flow to the brain
- Fight or flight activation for 3-6 weeks, lower IQ centers of the brain are activated as well as hormonal systems in control of aggression, violence, irrational and illogical decision making, jealousy, rage, anger, fear and paranoia
- Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers, showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson's patients and marijuana users
- Caffeine causes deficiencies in iron, calcium, magnesium, b vitamins and zinc
- Caffeine raises homocysteine levels in the blood, increasing heart attach and stroke risk
- Coffee is a Class 2B Carcinogen like Lead and DDT
A short list of side effects of coffee and caffeine - enlarged prostate, high anxiety, insomnia, depression, birth defects, pain syndromes, unnatural breathing patterns, brain damage, hyperactivity, learning disorders, behavior disorders, fatigue, certain types of cancer, Crohns Disease, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, heart disease, headaches, PMS, increased incidence of muscle and tendon injury, joint pain and more.