All modern medical intervention can cause trauma to mother and baby. Listed are the most concerning -
Hospital Birthing position - narrows the pelvis, decreases oxygen to baby, forces baby against gravity
Vacuum & Forceps - violently force delivery, brain damage, neck and spine damage
C-section - most often caused by pitocin administration, birth position and other interventions that stress the baby
Immediate Cord Clamping - stealing 25-60% of the babies blood, vital nutrients, and 1/3 of their stem cells. Delayed clamping increases iron naturally to support growth and development. Delayed clamping especially in preterm babies has been studied and shown to benefit them by - "
Higher circulating blood volume for 24–48 hours
Fewer blood transfusions
Better systemic blood pressure
Reduced need for inotropic support
Increased blood flow in the superior venacava
Increased left ventricular output
Higher cerebral oxygenation index
Lower frequency of any intracranial hemorrhage"
Circumcision - newborn is strapped down, no numbing administer and then the most sensitive part of the body is mutilated. MRI before, during and after show permanent brain damage
Vaccine - poison and proven to be inherently unsafe by the Supreme Court
Rhogam - RH negative mothers in the US are given this shot during pregnancy. Other countries issue after the baby is born, blood typed then if RH positive given if consented to. There have been 4 primary sources of mercury exposure to pregnant women: The RHO(D) (Rhogam) shot, the flu shot, dental fillings, and fish. Rhogam is also made from human plasma and may carry a risk of transmitting infectious agents, e.g., viruses, and theoretically the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) agent and contains polysorbate 80
Vitamin K - Black box warning product - causing jaundice, anaphylaxis and SIDS
Ultrasounds - Used to open the blood brain barrier in brain cancer treatment, does that sound like a procedure without risks to a developing fetus?
Dr. Alice Stewart, a UK epidemiologist, learned that there were increased leukemias among children who had been exposed to ultrasound in the womb.
Researchers discovered evidence that boys who've been exposed to ultrasound in late pregnancy have a greater amount of left-handedness than those who had no ultrasound exposure, suggesting that ultrasound has a definite effect on the brain.
Human studies had found sensitive organs damaged at 1 minute exposure.
Early fetal brain is highly susceptible to induction of neurobehavioral changes by ultrasound exposure and speech delays
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, also implicated ultrasound in neurodevelopmental problems in children, such as dyslexia, epilepsy, mental retardation and schizophrenia, and showed that damage to brain cells increased with longer exposures
The 1982 WHO report, in its summary "Effects of Ultrasound on Biological Systems," stated that "…animal studies suggest that neurological, behavioral, developmental, immunological, haematological changes and reduced fetal weight can result from exposure to ultrasound
Increased risk of premature labor when ultrasound scans were used
- Prenatal exposure to ultrasound waves impacts neuronal migration in mice
- Case-control study of prenatal ultrasonography exposure in children with delayed speech.
- Questions about Prenatal Ultrasound and the Alarming Increase in Autism
- Keeping Cool Through Pregnancy
- OPTIMAL TIMING FOR CLAMPING THE UMBILICAL CORD AFTER BIRTH
- Dangers of Rhogam in Pregnancy
- Rhogam and Pregnancy Stealth Mercury Assault
Autism and Mercury, Testimony Presented By Stephanie Cave, M.D.
Before the Committee on Government Reform U.S. House of Representatives
- Association Between Maternal Fluoride Exposure During Pregnancy and IQ Scores in Offspring in Canada
- Birth Trauma, and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine: Exposing the Systematic Violence During Hospital Birth
- Giant study links C-sections with chronic disorders
- Mode of Delivery Shapes Gut Colonization Pattern and Modulates Regulatory Immunity in Mice
- High risks for babies of obese mothers despite C-sections
- Cesarean section and chronic immune disorders